Consent to processing of personal data
Ensuring the confidentiality and protecting of personal data during processing is a priority for LLC LOGIC TELECOM (INN 7735564052 OGRN 1097746715934) – Personal Data Operator (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
The Personal data will be recorded, systematized, accumulated, stored, copied, become precisely and retrieved using databases, located in the territory of the Russian Federation.
Leaving your personal data by forming request, making a product order or subscribing through the Operator's Internet websites:
- domains: isbc.ru, airtag.ru, isbc-telecom.ru, esmart.ru and all their sub domains (hereinafter referred to jointly and severally – Operator websites), you confirm your consent to the processing of your personal data by the Operator in the following ways:
(1) continuing to visit the Operator's websites and use their functionality;
(2) putting «V» in the field Consent to the processing of personal data, and (or) by activating the information entry function (as an example, clicking on the buttons Send, Enter and etc.) when filling in the corresponding web forms on the websites of the Operator.
Confirming your Consent, you (the User), authorize the Operator, and by his order to third parties, to process personal data, provided by you in the relevant web forms on the Operator's websites and use their functional.
Particularly, you (the User) by this Agreement:
- confirm, that the personal data specified by him, belong personally to gim;
- acknowledge, that he is fully acquainted with the terms of processing of personal data, specified in online requests on the Operator's websites, the procession conditions are clear;
- agree to the processing of the provided personal data to the Operator, in order to prepare a response to online inquiries on the Operator's websites and (or) subscribe;
- agree with the processing conditions of personal data, without any disagreement;
-confirm, that by giving consent to the processing of personal data to the Operator, acting freely, carrying out your will and personal interest, the consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious;
The consent of the User is provided in respect of the following personal data:
number in the application Telegram;
-number in the application Whatsapp;
-number in the application Viber;
-passport data of an individual;
Processing of personal data is carried out in the composition and combination, necessary to achieve one, several or all of the following goals, which are actual for the relationships between you ( the User) and the Operator:
1) the provision of services by the Operator for the supply, delivery (transportation), reception, processing, storage, delivery of goods, as well as the provision of the other related services;
2) rendering of services to you by the Operator, for conducting a complex of customs operations in respect of goods, transported across the border of the Russian Federation;
3) consideration and record of your issues (requests, proposals, comments, complaints, gratitude) to the Operator, as well as the implementation of your information service;
4) to prepare and send you a response to the request and (or) subscribe, and also for the purpose of contacting you via telephone or postal communication, for resolving issues , specified by the User in the request;
5) receiving a good rating from you with the services, that were provided to you by the Operator, as well as quality control of your service;
6) offer you services on the part of the Operator, as well as carrying on negotiations with you;
7) organization of your participation in incentive and other activities, aimed at increasing recognizability and customer locality in relation to the Operator, as well as promoting the services of these individuals.
The processing of personal data specified by you (the User), will be carried out by means of using automation devices or without using such means, by getting through open communication channels of the Internet network, including receiving from third parties, collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, adjustment (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer ( distribution, concession, access), including cross-border transmission in the territories of all countries in the world, blocking, deletion, destruction.
The Operator can transfer the personal data specified by you (the User), solely to its employees, as well as to third parties that have accepted the obligation to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, received by the Operator.
The Operator has the right to process the following information, that they can get (collect) during your visit to the Operator's individual websites and use their functionality;
(1) The network address of the user device;
(2) Information about the fact, date, time of visiting network addresses;
(3) Information about the fact, date, time of visiting websites and (or) pages of websites in the Internet;
(4) Information about the way the user hits the website page in the Internet network;
(5) Information about the transfer of the user through hyperlink from the page of the website in the Internet to the page of another website in the Internet network;
(6) Information about the fact and the number of downloads files from the website by the user, in the Internet network, as well as the name and type of downloaded files;
(7) The duration of the user session;
(8) The name of the user's Internet provider;
(9) Information on the amount of consumed network traffic;
(10) The cookie identifier issued to the user;
(11) Information about the user's web browser;
(12) Information about the user device (type and model of the device, operating system name and its interface languages, screen resolution and depth;
(13) User's retrieval requests;
(14) The geographical address of the user's connection point to the Internet network;
(15) The user's alias.
Information mentioned above can be obtained by the Operator using various methods, including without limitation, cookies, web beacons.
To organize the collection of information, both the technical capabilities of the Operator's websites, and the functionality of third party internet services, including, but not limited to, Yandex.Metrica, Google Analytics, WebTrends.
The Operator has the right to change the list of used third party internet services, without any notification.
Third party internet services do not have the ability to confront the information, which they have received with personal data, indicated by you in the relevant web forms on the Operator's websites, and allow identifying you.
Storage and further procession of information received by third party internet services, provided by these services on their own computing facilities, the Operator is not responsible for their territorial location.
Consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an unlimited period, from the moment the data is provided. You (the User) may revoke this Consent in accordance 27.07.2006 № 152-FL On Personal Data, by sending the appropriate order (notification) in a simple written form to the e-mail (E-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you revoke this Agreement, the Operator has the right to continue processing of the personal data specified by you, without your consent , in the presence of grounds, specified in clauses 2-11 part 1 art.6, part 2 art. 10 and part 2 art. 11 of Federal Law 27.07.2006 № 152-FL On Personal Data.